Thursday, October 31, 2019


Hello Families!!

Welcome to my webpage! My name is Mrs. Karas and I am honored to be your child’s fourth grade ELA and Social Studies teacher for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year! 

I believe that the cornerstone to a successful classroom, and school, lies in a good parent-teacher relationship. Throughout the year I will be communicating with you through parent-teacher conferences, notes, phone calls and e-mails. Please know that my door is always open and I encourage you to voice any questions or concerns that you may have. I can be reached at the school at (718) 426-9369, or by email, mrskaras.grade4@gmail.com

I encourage you to visit our ClassTag site for the most up to date information, announcements and pictures. If you are not connected, please reach out and I will invite you. 

I look forward to a sucessful year!

Mrs. Karas
4th Grade ELA/ Social Studies